About Me

Friday 10 October 2014

Cushions!

Back in June I went to an evening class run by See it. Love it. Make it. (http://www.seeitloveitmakeit.co.uk/) to learn to make a cushion cover.  I hadn't used a sewing machine for over 10 years but it went surprisingly well!

I've been procrastinating over splashing out but I have given in and bought a sewing machine - so exciting!


Loading
Today is a good day :D

A few weeks ago in the Laura Ashley sale I bought a metre of the fabric our living room curtains are made from, and this evening I combined the two and made cushions :)


They have zips and everything!


Chuffed!



In other-things-I've-made-with-my-sewing-machine news, on Wednesday evening I also made a doorstop from felt for the study door, which kept swinging about halfway closed:



Quite proud of myself so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment