About Me

Tuesday 27 May 2014

Pre-Plastering Preparation

I am a little cautious saying this for some reason; I worry something will go wrong, but... the plasterer is coming round next week to start on the tons of plastering required in the house.  Yay!

Next week he will be skimming ceilings in bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 (including patching the holes left by the warm air vents), and also sorting out the kitchen/dining room plasterboard.  Graham will be round to run the pipes for the two remaining rads whilst the plasterboard is off, and they'll add a stud to hang the rads from.

So this evening I've been back stripping wallpaper so he can skim the new stuff in without having to do the entire room.

Just after I started in the kitchen (cos I always forget to take "before" photos):



After:




Dining room (still need to strip the rest of this wall going left to the patio door)




No comments:

Post a Comment