About Me

Sunday 16 March 2014

Sunday 16 March 2014

We were away up north with family this weekend, and we had got a good deal on flights so the journey was a lot less arduous than normal!  We landed back in Southampton not long after midday to 16 degree temps (and much warmer in the sun!) Did a Waitrose shop, ate lunch and did some choir admin and then I got out into the garden - bliss!

I actually even put suncream on today as I was a bit worried but the sun started hiding behind the tall tops of the shrubs at the edge of the garden pretty quickly so I needn't have bothered.

Ian came out and helped me with the heavy work - the boy is handy with a garden fork!

So, here goes with the photos...

I'll take any opportunity to get some sun on my skin!


Clearing more of the path round to the left of the garden:







A perfectly-sized hideyhole:








Mr P joining me for a cuppa - we switched mugs, oops!:



A cleared patch of soil:


There is still so much moss and weeds to clear...!


Kerria Japonica:


Three weeks' difference:


No comments:

Post a Comment